Abode Village View – Week of 12/25
“Befool not, O night, the morn will break; beware, O darkness, the sun will shine; be not vain, O mist, it will once more be clear; my sorrow, forget not, once again joy will arise.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
From the hills, streams, paths, and trees at the Abode, Happy Holidays!
New Year’s Eve Retreat
There is still space available in the New Year’s Eve Retreat with Aziza Scott. Come for a sacred journey to yourself. Yaqin will be assisting this year, and a Livestream option is available. For more information visit theabode.org/programs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Week’s Events
Tuesday, December 26
– 6:00pm Community Dinner – Razzaq Dining Room
Thursday, December 28
– 7:00pm Message Class – Quddus (Meditation Hall)
Friday, December 29 – Sunday, December 31
– New Year’s Retreat with Aziza Scott
Sunday, December 31
– 11:00am Universal Worship with Wahida – Quddus (Meditation Hall)
– 12:30pm Sunday Brunch – Razzaq Dining Room
December 29-31 New Year’s Retreat with Aziza Scott